Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Cherish every person in your life.

Bæ 
Emma will always bring me food when we're rushing deadlines for assignments and exams.

Again, I have to convince myself that people come and go. Is it critical time like this that makes us extra stubborn and don't know how to control our emotions? Just knew that William will be moving out on Sunday (and he's going home today), which means there won't be anyone staying next to my room (on the left) today onwards, left only Ryan and I upstairs. 7  months under the same roof, he has been a good housemate, always brings us his nan's homemade coffee cake, leave his tv and netflix for us over the night, lend me his frying pan (I steal his milk sometimes :P) etc. In fact, everyone at my house is damn caring and nice! Always always feel so grateful to have them whenever people complain about how inconsiderate their housemates are. Feeling sad, honestly hate bidding goodbye and never good at it till today. I guess this is life, you never know when it will be the last time you see someone. 

Back to work. Till another update. 

No comments:

Post a Comment