| The sun is out and it's almost time to leave. |
Had my last shipping law tutorial and transnational commercial law seminar today, 3 hours straight got me like... :/ really wonder how we did that 7am-3.30pm class back then in primary and high school. There goes my LL.B, waiting to sit for the exams, then gonna end my degree in 3 weeks' time after all the struggles these years (especially during A levels, still a total nightmare to me) yet still feeling real lost and afraid of graduating cause that means time to make up my mind on what I really want in my life. I'm considered the lucky one cause I at least get to study the course I want, some don't even get to choose. Hmm to be honest, what is my passion!? Mom and dad been stressing me to pursue Bar but I know I wouldn't want to stay in England for another year, thus I didn't even apply, they on the other hand assumed I can apply whenever I like lol. Maybe..just maybe, one day I'll regret the chances that I never take. I don't know. But right now, I just want to go back to KL, get my braces fix before my teeth become weaker n more yellowish, control my eating disorder, stop traveling for a wee little while and be with my family. I need to be normal again before I'm ready for the next chapter of life.
UK is great, I'll miss this place a lot too. Learned so much while I'm away from home. Let's live life to the fullest for the remaining 3 months then ciao :)
Let me just drop down here as a reminder to myself: *diving license & conquer Mt. Kinabalu*
No comments:
Post a Comment