Friday, April 15, 2011

if it's meant to be, it will find it's way.

spam too much? who cares??! close it if u don't feel like seeing my face =p 


oh my...orientation camp tomorrow! there goes my weekend =( just anyhow hope it will be fun. 

u know, I met a really kind-hearted girl, Esther from Sri Lanka. she looks quiet & weird. (maybe she's just way too bored like me -.-) but then, I was wrong! basically where my car parked was actually quite a distance outside from the school n there was a Mon which rained damn heavily. I walked to the main entrance n stunned, wondering 'should I run all the way up or what?' she then came forward n gave me a lift n n....at the end she walked herself to the monorail station. u know what she said? 'it's okay, I'm already wet, it's okay even tho being wetter. hurry up, go back.'  please note that her umbrella was actually the mini umbrella that fitted only for one but she willing to share with me. n today, she borrowed hsin & I the econs textbook for the sake of photocopy while at first another girl refused to borrow. people had rights to refuse, but she didn't. how nice.

what fun! had a great time with all my favorite girls for twice or maybe more =) whatever, I couldn't really remember it. as long as we were all together. full & fat...look, we had Chilis & 大米台湾小吃 & station1. I love the molten chocolate cake @chilis. do try it! wait me for the movie marathon- never say never & red riding hood!!!

1 comment: