1 and a half year, is it all in a blink of an eye?...hmph..college ain't easy. maybe it came too sudden, a lot a lot of things that still unable to get used to it. just merely because of this, it makes me feel damn sick. every day once I'm back from school, sth like this will eventually comes from my mind 'I don't wanna school tomorrow!' or else stare at the timetable n then my hp during class. get what I mean? every glimpse meant to me, whenever I look at it, I hope it's time to get back. sounds weird right? like....how comes? we have friends, we have activities at school, why would it possible to have someone to the edge of this. lucky to have hsin along n helps me out with my maths. I or not I'll probably end up being alone, it's really alone that kind. imagine I had friends to talk from the 1st- 10th period, activities / an eating session after school last time but now all gone.
HAIH, forget about it and move on........
well, on the other hand, since Isetan was having a 3-days bargain sales, mama brought me shopping yesterday. we got a $75 voucher as rebate! (Y) shopped @pavilion on thurs night as well (: sorry if u guys feel I was kind of waste. but shopping really never failed to cheer me up. who mind spending money on their fancies? lols. anyway, happy that I got whole loads of loveys n my favorite potato chips (I bought 2 big packs of potato chips last time yet it disappeared itself) too!
met up with Jiajia on Fri night. gosh...I miss you! glad that u came out and listened to my heartfelt. I maggi goreng with fried chicken, roti tissue & a glass of milo ice cost us $11! wtf, broke our mamak record, gotta ban StevenCorner liao.
normal price la wei =D
ReplyDelete