Saturday, April 23, 2011

we learn more from losing than we do from winning


hi guys (: I'm damn excited now. going to meet all my dear friends later. we have a party tonight! gosh..I miss all of you so much!!!! let's rock the Sat night down down down. n tomorrow, we're going for a charity jog :D

about camp! camp...wasn't that bad though I didn't get high or etc. the view of the campsite was fabulous. one thing I never forgot, there were durian trees all around, we slept under the trees! my favorite DURIAN!! night jungle walk (it included walking in the stream at night!), games & stream trotting to a waterfall. fucking sprained my leg n there the scar n the blue brown purple mark are still with me now! hsin did hurt her legs too, she walked like an old woman in the past few days :\ anyway, I'm pretty sure it'd been an awesome camp like how others who went felt.

this week was rather shorter. thanks to Good Friday, we had hols yesterday (Y)  had an outing with the fella who suddenly text n said he was officially back from sg. shocked the hell out. so, movie of the day-Limitless. for those who haven't watch, it worth u a get away to cinema. n yes, since it was the 10th anniversary, I was lucky to get a Marc Jacobs balloon! mine was the red happy heart tag. how about yours?? go n get one if u haven't get any of it. apart from that, as the night was still young (lol), went to meet the girls & mamak nearby our house. we forgot to pick jiajia up. omg, damn funny. right at the moment when all of us had reached, yingyin only asked 'Jiajia leh?' for your info, it was not our fault, her message's problem k. hahaha, I couldn't refrain from laughing all the way to her house n back to the mamak stall. screw her, went sg with Cas liao, u guys have fun!!! we'll x miss u both :$

2 comments: