Friday, April 1, 2011

There's still beauty in the broken, it's just harder to find

so...Happy April Fool babes :D
overall of the day, I had no idea what was the lecturers teaching about, neither econs nor law, hsin as well. econs still okay, at least 40% of that was understood whereas law was 0%, didn't get any of it. how ar? or maybe I should change my ambition? sigh. anyway, am so looking forward for the psychology lecture. just anyhow hope it won't too bad.

since WanLing is flying to Manchester, Jiajia, Yingyin & I, three of us had an outing @sunway pyramid with her. damn, we got cheated by BaskinRobbin. we thought it was 31st n there will be a 30% of rebate, yet nothing. but of course we still ate, 2 scoops that kind some more. fat die us ): come on, rich choc or greentea? it always so hard to choose. they both were way too drooling. right before we got into the cinema, we saw Ireland's potato. oh gosh, I could tell we had really tried our best to keep our eyes from it, but we extremely failed. fine, food again. I love french fries wholeheartedly *wink* yup, so we got a wasabi mayo n a cheddar cheese fries. yum yum ♥ somehow that was not the best, u should try on NewYork Fries one day. that's only the best. we got a big cup of popcorn too (pls note that we definitely not gluttony) movie of the day- Just Go With It. must watch must watch, super duper funny. we laughed all the way out!! each of us got ourselves some sweetmeats at HoneyMoon later on. chitchat, blablabla those things before heading back home. we'll miss you, especially your 'loudspeaker'. see you real soon, take good care of yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment