Wednesday, March 30, 2011

If the heart is the strongest muscle, then why does it break so easily

kfc & chatime with the girls on 29/3. a celebration for ms. jiajia, she finally got her license (Y)
bloody 3 hours maths lecture for the very 1st day. I thought I won't see numbers anymore in my life. but maths is really useful in any field. too bad ): here I come, MATHS! lol

should I? I bet there is no way to explain why contradiction happens in life. keep looking back the pass doesn't help, but if to step forward, I fear. have no idea how the outside world works. I hate being alone, is the thing I fear most also.

today ain't a good day at all. it was a very very long story. 1st, I was slightly late n didn't manage to get a shower, thanks to Syabas for cutting off the water supply, screw u! hsin & I went out very early this morning cause we have to reach by 7am. it was drizzling, traffic even sucks than usual and we waited for the macdonald's breakfast until 8am (this is what we called service in msia, wth) so we were late. fine, then we decided to skip n go for the 9am lecture. when we both finally reached the parking lots, careless I suddenly spilled the hot coffee in her car, fucking pain. hence we made our way back to home. when we stopped at the traffic light, a stupid car suddenly banged on us. the inertia damn big, imagine it...I could even felt the pain on my back bone n our car went forward from the place we were. baby car injured seriously, yet luckily his car damaged far more than us. sorry hsin, it was all my fault D:
look for a better tomorrow...

Hsin's car
the guy's car

No comments:

Post a Comment