Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I wish life went the way i want it to

hey hey you you :D
hey people, how's life?? had been a busy week! worked for the very first time in my life @ the canon showcase in mid-valley megamall. met diff people, dealt diff prob, gained sth new, was an interesting job even tho was kinda tiring. spent 3 days at the fair. 1st day was nothing much, 2nd day was nice, 3rd day was even nicer. so...jiajia, yeeloong & junseong came to us on the 2nd night after ying & I had finished our work. was damn damn damn surprise, never expect them. happy to see them (: there we went to station one chilled and had our dinner. lame ass junseong kept showing how amazing his magic was. lol. thank you yeeloong for the fries <3 the few of us at the back got closer at the end of the day, of course there are also some egoistic people. but who cares right? that's it, the working days.

when life comes to a pause, it always makes me think of him. lots of lots of question simply well up in my mind. I can see he's having a great life.

yup, got the unsatisfied spm result back a week ago. fml, got a B+ in both of my language subj. what else can I say? damn speechless. chinese as mother tongue some more in chinese school still got such an effing B+. tuition bm since pri-1 got a B+ also, vitally important was I never get a B in bm. 1119 even disappointing, what a B4! is this my english level? fine, I swear no more B in my language subj.

to some of you, maybe spm is like a piece of cake compare to O level n it sounds like...'why as easy as shitting de thing also cant score?' furthermore a lot of the smk fellas got 10As too, then why cant I do it? please, don't ask me why, I wish to know the reason like u as well. parents' high expectation, they compare me to my friends, to my previous external exam. they just expect straight As. haih

I don't give a damn to the fucking school! freaking like the 2nd chkl. this is what I hate about, every students have to study the fucking malaysian studies, no sleeveless no short pants. come on, don't ever tell me do's and don'ts like I'm a small baby.wth.

No comments:

Post a Comment