the main point was the hot spring. talking of the hot spring, when I first walked around the place, I was like, err....how come this place looks so familiar? it really really so familiar!! yeah, it was the place I went before on my primary class trip. LOL almost 6 to 7 years ago, proved that my brain still functioning well huh (: n n n..sis & I were damn happy just because we successfully boiled the eggs with the spring water. we pro in cooking eggs we ♥ EGGs so much!! =p the whole process was damn funny. there were few malays who boiling their eggs too. our eggs were there boiling in the water before the malays had came but they left earlier. then I told sis n said, 'wth, why their eggs done so fast de? how about our eggs? okay already or not okay already or not?' within a sec later, sis repeated the same thing. haha, wtf laa, we both didn't even know how to boil an egg! soon, another malay came. he asked, why your eggs' shell so white one? isit duck's eggs? we told him they were chicken's. but then he still insisted they were duck's. ahaha, why ar??? we had no idea also D:
waking up early in the morning n a simple breakfast with beloved is the best thing ever. walked quite a distance to the cafeteria we had breakfast, the grass was still wet with early morning dew! can u imagine how early we were? for the first time, I had my breakfast out in the garden. god damn, what a life!! I love it! thereafter, I saw a very sweet old couple. they wait each other in life. how to say. hmm...it's just so warm if u truly found someone like this. that's awesome.
we paid a visit to the orang asli village. there were these little children walking on the path n they waved us hello. right before that I was still thinking, would they afraid of us as we were diff skin color n we didn't look as their types. yet no, they were really friendly n cute children! awesome~ there we met an old chinese man. I was so impressed. there were actually these people doing this job. every day, he n his family sell the food (like fried mee hon or fried rice) to the orang asli by an very old car. n one thing u must never forget, their village is like a long street. this guy stops by every few meters away so that the orang asli need not walk too far from their hut. what most importantly is that he's not earning at all. I saw the orang asli gave him 1 ringgit for a big bowl of fried mee hon. that moment, I was thinking, how come people can survive in such a life n how come we live such a life. they don't have anything, they have only an extremely simple life, but they appreciate, they contented with what they have. yeah, that's what we have to...be grateful, thing doesn't come as a matter of course.
12pm, bid goodbye to Felda n went all the way up to Ipoh for food. had lunch at Onn Kee--their 鸡丝河粉 was the best. there was one more restaurant we dined at, but I forgot what its name already. their 龟苓膏 was damn nice! mom freaking bought 10 back. lol ._. bought salted chicken too, which was one of our favorite food *teehee
| view outside from our villa |
the eggs (can u see the differences?? haha)
healthy breakfast (:
river from the mt. at the orang asli village
ciaoz ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment