Monday, April 4, 2011

when school dismissed, the long walk

I miss the long walks. malaysians are indeed blissful, we normally drive once we got our licenses. that is also the only turn up reason we no longer walk or lrt. life is funny. when you're doing this, u miss that. when you're not doing that, u miss this.

with Miich (:
people I love spending with during high school (it WILL also in the future!) & ck lai
class pixs
2/4 was 园游会. saw many familiar faces. some managed to catch a little talk, some just a hi-bye. surprised to see everyone is changing (or maybe you & I are the ones who changing too. haha)  left around 12pm and there we off to pavilion for second round. lunch @manhattan fish market. jaws down, the food there wasn't nice at all. never felt so wrong choosing food ): thanks god there was still a choc tart as backup. soon after, all home sweet home cause jiaxin had to go for her driving lesson at 5pm.

but u know what? sth damn funny happened, all of us nearly gone crazy cachinnating over n over again. dear hsin realized she forgot to bring her key when we reached. the lucky one got nobody at home. then we, as her bff were willing to lend her a helping hand ^^ ziting volunteered n stated that she very pro in such thing, saying she must get the key for the sake of Haagen Dazs. okay, let's see what we did. the key was just on our right hand side's staircase, it seemed so near yet so far. hsin came up with the idea, she joined 4 umbrellas together. we reached the key initially but it was too heavy to hook it up. plan B, hanger. straighten 2 hangers n joined with a umbrella. alright, at the end the mission still failed, we didn't get the key but we moved the key further away from the main door. right at the moment when we were all sent into the depths of despair, we saw a taxi stopped by in front of the gate. hahaha, it wasn't that bad tho. god sent her handsome bro back! within a minute, the door was opened (: an hour vs a minute. lol

3/4 was an ordinary sort of Sunday. I ♥ lying on the bed & do nothing solely because it's Sun! check it out, it's really great after a hectic weekday. brunch @canton fare. I ♥ the char siew & wan tan mee there. went for a swim this evening. I think it's time to exercise more perhaps, swam like a turtle. omg, 给我一首歌的时间, I'll swim like a dolphin like how I used to be. hahaha *shy* once again, I ♥ mama-homemade jacket potatoes & soft buns with butter. food got foodaholics in love :D 

NOooooooo0oo..I don't wanna school n exam tomorrow. nightmare

No comments:

Post a Comment