Tuesday, February 1, 2011

everything has its time and place, have faith.

was so busy & happy today! the people in British Council asked if I was korean or not. did I look like korean chio bu? haha! funny stuff. yoyoyo, gonna start my IELTS preparation course from the 8th of Feb. so happy, like sth new had just struck my life, new starting, new aim. that's so great! done all the test & interview and went KLCC for shopping. woohoo, got few pieces of new clothes.

human never contented with what they have. the phrase seems reflecting the other side of me. lols. desired to get a new pair of shoes + puma bag + canon DSLR ( I wanna capture every little thing in life, that helps me to recall when I get older n older, at least I have all these photos which mark memories with me). wth!!!!!! am I too greedy? huh..dream off, I understand there is no such give and take thing in the world. we should pay for its price. kay..let's work hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment