Monday, January 31, 2011

once cement turns concrete, it stays regardless rain or shine

rain rain rain from the morning till night, seriously chilled to the bone. thanks mommy who baked us hot yummy pizza n cheered our tummies up :)



look! fucking love my blonde new hair & rose reddish nails. *teehee

whoots, am so proud of being a malaysian! n today was full of teevee programs together with packs of tidbit, what a fruitful weekend. haha, one day gonna fat die me for sure. first was the match between Lin Dan & Lee Chong Wei in the korea open. dad sis n I shouted till soundless even only watching in front of the tv. (my maid was freaking curious what was happening out there, cause she kept hearing screams from the living room. haha!) who cares??!! thereafter 30 mins, all of us switched to the tv again for the final of 星光7. I could only tell that lee jia wei was superb, the songs she sang were damn touching, especially the song 'I have nothing'.

well people..wish me luck. gonna have a test & interview tomorrow. I can't believe I need to dig all the books related to english from the pile of books again ever since spm had gone. nice one, study n bless everything smooth going. cheers, ling.!

No comments:

Post a Comment