Sunday, February 6, 2011

moving on is like bitter vege. It doesnt taste good, But it is good for us.

it's really hard to keep repeating to myself that everything had over. whenever I think of you, I can barely bear the pain with me. no one tell me what's the point of waiting like an idiot. I took the initiative to talk to you, but there was no reply anymore after the few. I miss you badly.

cny, identical to every year. back to Bahau n stayed over there for 3 days. damn lucky one, flood happened and had out of water supply on the first day we got there. n the hotel was like ewwwwwwww, damn dirty! here spoiled there spoiled -.- reunion dinner was even sucks, food not nice, atmosphere not nice. 初一was slightly better. few of us went ktv and the dinner freaking thumbs up! (cause all of us were starving) 初二, all back to kl. thank god. home really the best place ever. oh yea, took some photos of baby kieroy (the koala bear) n baby joy too. baby joy was way too cute! she cheered people up when people were in mad n when I asked if she loves me or not she said no. but then of course I told her I love her so much, n there she giggled. haha, isn't she cute??

realized sth, when we were all young, we used to played together, cycled around the village. but such scenes never appear anymore as we grew up. they play cards but I don't. I love eating snacks plus a little beer and crap together but they don't. the rest of them watch tv, I mean tv! can't you watch tv during normal days meh? we whole family can only gather together once a year. don't know what these people thinking one. freak.

love sounds so sweet but does heartbreak also. a guy can be so harsh to a girl, a guy can simply make promises that girl falls so deeply n loves him wholeheartedly. yea, girl stupid. stupid enough to trust easily. she can choose not to trust also what, right? wtf. who the hell who state this god's sake rules. I thought you had really changed for her. well, it's all my perception only. I was totally wrong. you're still the little kid I saw from you. you're not ready to take on any responsibilities. voice out for yourself la! can u at least say sth? sick of u guys. n you! can you just tell yourself that you will live a better life than him? stop crying for him. so many people care of you, why must you let all these people down n let them worry about you. think of it! your family your friends but not only him. he will soon becomes just one of the passers-by in your life. trust me, you worth a better guy. cry once enough, if you know how a guy he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment