sorry that I couldn't make it today. see you tomorrow.
so, yesterday was YeeLoong's birthday and all of us went to Selayang to celebrate his birthday together. actually I was pretty worried, driving at night was not a joke I can tell. furthermore the car's brake system got problem. first time, I felt so nervous and uneasy, thinking that what if anything bad happens on the way we back, damn far u know. the moment I reached home I was like, omg, thanks god, thanks thanks thanks. we finally reached safely at 12am, sharp at 12! got scolded. wtf. anyway, it was quite enjoyable though, we had fun. glad that they're part of my life, such cronies.
does egoistic one of human's nature? I believe that people treat u just like how u treat people, u treat people with a true heart, people do so. Is that true?

No comments:
Post a Comment