how's your day? fun, bored or just as usual? yes, finally manage to meet you tomorrow!
hey, it has been quite a while I never mention this to anyone else already. he just made me felt happy to chat about the sweet memories in past. we seldom have this chance to chat, but every single time we chat, it just made my day. he was my first love. we were kids when we fell to each other. haha, it was 12 you know. I actually can't really remember any that happened between us anymore, it just so far, everything had left behind for 6 years. not even one that's left in my mind. happy that we managed to talk like some close friends, no awkwardness at all, he shared things happened on him so did I. sometimes I wondered, what if he didn't go sg. It was so heartbreaking the coming 1 year after he left.
haih, so lifeless lately. started to miss my school life, my friends. we normally gossip, share thoughts from the 1st period to the 10th period except during maths. but now? home alone together with laptop everyday.while kj and kp simply complained that they couldn't stand their school life without us. the main point was, they have nobody to talk. miss all of them so much.
I'm now thinking, will tomorrow be fun? what to talk with you
No comments:
Post a Comment