Tuesday, January 4, 2011

step 1.

out of a sudden, the idea came to me and yes, here to set up this blog. maybe you'll read this one day, or maybe you'll never. nvm, it's okay.

hey, wanna tell you. we going Genting on 5th right? excited or not? you know what, I didn't really expect you to say okay that time Jiajia asked you. eventually, you just promised, like who you are. straight forward. how happy I was when I got to know you're going. I was thinking, this might be the best gift ever. Genting might not be the first place we met, but it's the first place we really started to talk, played cards n so on. remember that? I wrote you the notes. haha, I actually kind of playing around, but I think it quite shocked the hell out of you. that night you sounded so paiseh, asking was I the one who wrote the paper. I was...laughing all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment