Wednesday, March 28, 2018

My journey:

Too naive to be idealistic.

I'm going to let a lot of people down, I'm going to be real disappointed in myself. I don't know what can I do if I don't make it through. Do I really need to learn the hard way?
力不从心

Maybe one day I would need to write an ass long appreciation speech to thank you for putting up with me

Exam lasted until UK time 6pm, it took me another hour to travel back to my place but this silly wouldn't sleep until I was home then gave me call. It was all heartwarming to hear him after a long day of adrenaline rush in the exam hall. 每天听我无尽的怨言 哭哭啼啼 我自己都不喜欢这样的自己 我真不懂你是怎样顶的 -.- Hope you are making progress with your life at the same time! :)

1 comment:

  1. 這個世界有很多工作和事情或job position是mainly看你的soft skills和做事態度。 do and learn at the same time you know? even if u don't make it through ur exams, its really not the end of the world. there are a lot of things you can do this i reassure you, all you need to do is figure out what you like doing and what you love trying out. (: chill. dont let panic attacks overtake you.

    ReplyDelete