| My baby was so happy to have his grandma back! |
| London's chinatown happening and crowded as always. |
| Mommy actually feels weird to sleep without you by my bedside every night. |
| These pistachio chocolate and red velvet cupcakes @Bea's of Bloomsbury were so nice! Best frosting! even better than Hummingbird. |
| Quaint. |
Just a quick weekly update before bed:- nothing much except for the usual me and my SGS life. Down another week, that means 4 weeks till our Christmas break and this time next month I will be seeing my love already (k that little excitement deep down is stemming hehe!) who doesn't love having something good to look forward to anyway?! The coming four weeks aren't going to be easy for either of us, a lot can happen, a lot of commitments.
'It's ok to fall now than to fall later when I go into practice, it's a learning process' (I tell myself)
No comments:
Post a Comment