 |
每有一个人来我就吃一次 B&L but mommy still insisted that we should have B&L before she left. she was so funny.
(摄影师很重要 角度更重要 ) |
 |
| 我小时候你怎样照顾我 我长大以后也会像你照顾我那样照顾你 I burst out crying non-stop again when she texted me before boarding. I love you too! |
 |
| 当我们在成长的同时他们也在变老 |
 |
| mommy still retains her beauty however much she aged :D |
 |
| mommy's photography skills SMH (there are only three (or maybe four) persons in the world who able to get a perfect shot of me and you could probably name them) nah cause I short n plump sia lor |
 |
| The best city to live in I'd say. |
So, done with a relatively chill week 6. Bear with me, I just gotta count down each week to make myself feel better -.- One day, maybe one day in the future, I will thank myself for putting myself in today's situation. As for now, I don't regret but because I am trying so hard to survive each time, I hate myself for not being smarter n capable.
No comments:
Post a Comment