| mini Hull reunion :) |
| These two dislike Manchester so much! Don't even ask why haha |
| @Archie's I swear their burger is the next best after Shake Shack, bigger portion too. |
| This girl persuaded to have this Maltesers waffle after meal. oh SO GOOD! |
| literally weight gaining trip in Manchester. happy girls. |
| Pink interior means yay. |
| 十年前你周围的人会根据你父母的收入对待你 十年后你周围的人会根据你的收入对待你 你的父母和你的孩子 这就是努力的意义所在 |
| time difference is not making our lives any easier. 8 hours difference onwards now :/ |
| my man shuai ma? my friends said he's cute wor :P |
| I have such a cute and brilliant boy, such a shame that I am not capable yet to bring him around with me. |
In life, we only regret the chances that we never take. There's no way of going back, stay focus and keep moving. I must make every step is worthwhile here x.
YL has slimmed down wey. YL, you are welcome (if you see this comment of mine).
ReplyDelete4th pic from the back, so true man.