It's 8am in London, 2nd day here in my very own space and while I'm still enjoying this little pleasure, let me jot down how I feel after being far away from home again. Nothing is easy and everything decision we make comes with a price.
These people are the ones that keep me still when all I wanna do is fall and shatter, sometimes I feel as if the universe's crushing weight is too much to handle but they make me feel different, you know that feeling you get when you listen to your favorite song? Sometimes I think about how horrible life is and how ugly the world is then I look at them and I can't help but to let all my thoughts to fade into nothingness.
 |
| As much as how annoying my granny usually is, I know she loves me a lot, I love her too regardless. 出国前还急着要煮我最喜欢的酿豆腐. |
 |
| So much gratitude. |
 |
| LDR again after a good 3+ or 4 years, wondered what brought us together again sometimes even all these years we didn't keep in contact. |
 |
| So much uncertainties in the future, can't even be there for each other physically during tough times, I know we could do better this time. |
 |
| Future be like: doggies + fam? haha |
 |
| Loves, BFFs that grow up together and watch each other at every stage of life. |
 |
| At a very comfortable state of our own. |
 |
| This baby. I miss having him around for sure. |
 |
| Trying hard to adapt life without him again is hard, especially I'm very used to having him by my bed side every night. |
 |
| Don't trust these two, pee-ing machines haha! |
 |
| Loves 2. |
this is just the beginning. hang in there ;)
ReplyDeletex