Saturday, September 23, 2017

September 23

Post-gymming with my favourite mirror - the cosy crib that I'm gonna call home for 1 year.

My law school. BPTC is so horrendous but I believe things will work out as we go. We will grow, life will change.
The main street from Ilford all the way to Oxford Circus. (my stop: Aldgate East) 
K I Asian, I need rice. trust me, UK has better korean food than in Malaysia. 
We took this back in 2015. woke up to a very heartbreaking news this morning and nothing I could do nor least to be there for my grandma.
Taiwan trip 2015. Yeah, so I really am that typical spoilt brat who takes people for granted. How do I tell you I love you and make you hear me now. 
I'm sorry that I couldn't stop tearing every time we FaceTime. I swear I never like crying and I've never cry so much for the first time in my life.  Bear with me please.
Everyone at home is so busy, I didn't see him for a week already. 
<3
Can't wait to see mommy next month. 
我希望所有我爱的人和愛我的人都平安快乐 

No comments:

Post a Comment