We all want to be loved. We want to have someone hold our hand during each painful moment. We want to lie in bed and feel someone else lying next to us. But who on earth willing to devote such unconditional love. Maybe there is, but hard. Everyone of us has problem. Another hard question, how to love and accept yourself? HARD. no idea because ever since I was born I never feel enough of myself. My life in a great mess now, never been so lost in my life. Everyone around me been advising me to lower down my expectation. No, I don't want, I don't want. That's not what I looking for or live for. I wish my parents come from a wealthy family. They been working too hard and the 4 of us seem so much like a burden to them. I hate myself being born in a family of so many children, end of the day parents find no time to be with us and complain that we spend a lot. When the family is such a big one, everyone of us definitely need to find the responsibilities in within to take care every single thing in the house. However, I can't see this in my family. Why people in the olden days acted such silly? Their minds work too traditional and chinesy. You are the one who brought us here and you complain when we grow up? bullshit. To me, children in the family bring joy and happiness, certainly not like what it is now. I wouldn't want my children to be the same, never. Please, is not that I'm a person who not satisfy with what I have, I definitely clear that I'm one of the lucky kids out there. Other than that, I'm still grateful for what I have now.
 |
| 2013 this year, from high school until today. I treasure everything of us. |
 |
| spent the whole hols together. good to be with you. |
 |
| Fun time at Sunway Lagoon. |
 |
| Goofy celebrates Christmas too! |
 |
| aiyo baby you really mommy's cutest pup ever. I love you darling! |
 |
| GOOD news! Goofy finally took off his cone this week :) |
 |
| random friday morning at the veranda. he likes garden view and the fishes a lot. |
 |
| deeply and with all my heart! I can't bear to have him sick again. |
 |
| I want you to be healthy and happy forever. |
 |
| I was out there having fun and this poor thing waited and waited for my retuning even he was already tired. |
|
|
 |
| where all the ribbons will be kept. sometimes I miss his old look a lot. |
 |
| Ironic in both ways. |
 |
| HOW? I bring sorrow with me every day. |
 |
| I always tell my mom that Goofy must be very proud to have a hot and sexy mommy. Yes, I want my baby to be proud of me, so does my man. |
No comments:
Post a Comment