Saturday, December 8, 2012

Here for one..

..one before I go for my vacation!
My mind been thinking of Goofy for non-stop. when I am walking around at home, when I see his toys, when I was eating corn (he usually will come forward and ask for corn when he smells corn). DAMN! I really really miss my fluffy baby boy. Wonder would he eats & sleeps well when he's all alone. This would be the first time he ever stays outside himself. Yes, the positive side is that he'll have a lot of social time and get along with other doggies who have busy owners like his mama :'(
Hopefully granny will be able to spare herself some time and pay Goofy a visit in the coming 10 days. 

I miss you so much baby pup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mama swears to bring you home once I'm back. LOVE never die.
Below are some photos I got it from dominique when goofy went over her place days ago. So this is pepper, another cute furkid I've met.




No comments:

Post a Comment