met w/ my favorite girls last Fri. they came over for a swim n then we went back high school for the drama show. I'd say ZiTing n her mates really did a good job, everyone of us saw the effort they put. I like the clown. whereas YiTing & Jiaxin were damn funny, they both swam like a little baby, so cute. dumb jx even drank a lot of chlorine water, but she improved a lot after all. just gonna upload a very few collection of the photos, others are too unglam n sexy n also some in the iphones :x
| ♥ |
| awwww Hsin! look at your hair, a big diff man o.o |
pretty ladies
credit loves (:
do you notice the spongebobs? HAHAHA, I finally got them!! damn cute right? love them ttm
| this is Camel. he's super horny, but duper cute! |
| wish to have a puppy like this one day |
![]() | |
| favorite m&m's |
I don't frigging care liao, must reach US2 within the time frame.! yay babe, let's do it for the sake of a better life, a healthier life. stop drinking n sleep early. work hard play hard.



No comments:
Post a Comment