torn apart. sick for the entire week, not getting better but worse day by day. I'm tired with it, with this illness that killing inside out. thus, decided to give school a miss today. have been so bad tempered lately. frigging no idea how to talk in a proper way, with a slightly patient pace to my family and friends. I got a really bad sore throat, every words spoken, I felt that pain, so how am I gonna talk a bit more? no. that's why I shouted I mad. do you know how tired is...my heart definitely sinks every time I think about all my files previously in the hard disc, how my law lecturer did in college and some other things. to cry? it seems sucha waste to cry twice for the same thing. shake it off? people seem dont give a damn at all. so what lah. try to put yourself in others' shoes n you'll know babe.
nevertheless, people I have around me are nice. I love them. I miss them too. but then again I find no way out to express with this kind of condition. off to an in depth glance of life lately. almost every day except for Fri, I have class until 4.30pm. sometimes sleep sometimes busy w/ hw sometimes go for a swim, they are the things I usually do after school. when fri comes, bbgs & I automatically get excited. that's the only spare time we get to spend with each other. we sometimes club sometimes stay over at whosesoever's crib sometimes hang out. it's also the happiest moment I look forward every week. fcxk xoxo this weekend was rather crazier. we finally gave a try to Ben's! but it was freaking 'jaws down' ; we freaking spent $42 on Hp7 but non of us found it interesting n so we decided to leave within 1 hour inside the theater. there we went malacca at freaking 12am n every shops there were closed. we saw only lotsa lotsa of motorcyclists who illegally racing on the road. genius us traced a mamak stall at the end!! had our very first try of supper at malacca n back to kl. that's all. like a movie? it's not. real life? more like a dream. our freaking teens' life x)
hehee love u o elise
ReplyDeletelove you too kj <3
ReplyDelete