Wednesday, January 19, 2011

step 12.


when's right when's wrong..or I'm just lying myself? so pain...everything that happened. just wanna forget everything about you. don't wanna know anymore. the more I know the more I think n I scare will cry for you one day. shit la, I don't like crying I don't wanna cry like how I cried for him last time. whole night, cried until my eyes damn pain. heart pain eyes also pain. what for right? he still happy like he's now and I guess he never know how hard I cried for him that night.

went et's house and watched The Stranger just now. actually just accompanied jiajia there ( she actually also always accompanies us here and there, so in return I guess I as her best friend should do sth also.) like something superfluous one. okay, nothing. 

good news was, today was my first time being so closed to a doggy. whoots, Shino took my first time! he was damn cute and his mini size just made people wanna sayang him so much. and yes, heard ly played piano too. lols..haha. unbeliavable to say that I never heard any guys play piano before. really nice, patient and everything! et & bingqian weren't bad tho

No comments:

Post a Comment