and everyone like left me further and further. yea, they actually care so much for what? non of their business also. when they care too much I complain, when they don't care I feel like losing something. this called 犯溅 -.-
I like doing things in my own way. I don't care what others think about me, I won't act purposely for others also, this is who I am. yet sometimes still very hard to cope with people's eyesight, people think you're not friendly、people think you're hard to get along、people think you're fake when you're acting、people think you're rude and ugly when you're not acting. walao, super hate this lo. tell me, why so hard? like this cannot like that also cannot. ask all these people eat shit. but I like all those people who change their mind after a period of time.you guys the best ever.
okay. I don't mean to make this article so harsh and emo. speaking of daily routine, every day still the same. nothing diff. nono, yesterday was slightly diff. yingyin, kuaiping, sherwaen, jukhong, yiloong (kj's surprise), tommy..few of us went to kherjia's sis' wedding party. well, n 3 more kherjia's primary friends which included shannen, julia & jiaxuan. they were nice people though. so we eat (mutton was nice) play crap until 12 then all home sweet home.
Ying & I overnight at my new house after fetching kuaiping home as it was too late already. we reached at 1 plus I guess, couldn't really remember. by the time we reached home, we were damn hungry. then we started to search everywhere for food. and yes, we found a can of Campbell's mushroom soup! slurp*yum yum. but hor..within a minute another problem came. there was no fire to cook and I didn't know how to use the gun-like thing. *jumping and screaming howhowhow, the soup had opened. then I tried use the gun thing even kinda scared of it, if not what to do. hey..miracle!! the stove eventually with fire., WE CAN COOK liao. screamed again, damn happy at that moment. so, ms. yingying chew started to cook. cookcookcook while I busy with the ants stuff. pro chef yingyin, got the soup ready and well served somemore. but she kinda sly, her bowl of soup got more mushrooms one leh. unfair hor?? haha, thanks a lot man! I love your soup ♥
![]() |
| slurrrrrrps |
drink drink sia talk talk sia then 3 sth already. poor yingyin, whole night also not feeling well. please do consult doctor. or you need a private doctor, like..mr. chrisz tan only? :D
right after our conversation ended I straight away fell into dreams. si ah chew still complained I talked to myself at night. her words believe 50% enough liao, she's also a pro liar. without a doubt, we slept until 11:30 this morning (if ms. jiajia mok didn't call I think we can even sleep longer lo) si jiajia!! see what you did. fine lo, then we woke. continue talked a while then we went to wash our plates which left over last night and helped my mom to water her beloved plants =.= done everything and time for lunch, food again =p we went to buy some pisang goreng & nyonya kuih nearby first then only went Soho for sushi :)
after sushi, got a call from mom. this time dad smart liao, asked mom to call me earlier to make sure he won't miss out his favourite 烧肉 cause last week I didn't manage to get him his beloved. so yingyin and I each of us bought $10 of the si pork. yea, we exchanged mee too! haha
5pm fetched sis to tuition and picked her up at 7pm. teevee tv and teeveeee~ what can you do?? I'm fucking free now. lalalala.. for your info, I'm gg into love with the 9pm 四大才子,channel 314. I like old dramas :) there goes my whole day. bye bye today and welcome tomorrow.
I miss my dear friends, I miss food outside of school, I miss everything happens in school.
n
I NEED A JOB!


No comments:
Post a Comment