Friday, October 6, 2017

Hello October

又是一个开眼界的 opportunity. London is such an amazing place, always full of surprises. 喜欢这里的每一个人都很用心地把自己的本分做好 脚踏实地 

Such a kind, capable, strong and independent girl that I came across. Can you imagine not spending a quid of parents in UK? She even gave free tuition for kids from disadvantage background back in Malaysia while I can never survive without my parents' financial support, shame of myself.     

The well-known Westminster Abbey 

I can't thank him enough for everything and brought me the greatest surprise one could ask for. CFA 要多用功才好! 要你丢下手上的responsibilities千里迢迢来 而且机票也不便宜 媳妇儿会给你煮好吃的 HAHA! Looking forward to spend our Christmas and New Year together this year!! 以前读书的时候我们通常都一大班人 celebrate such occasions together 时间很快就过 现在大家都各奔东西 有自己新的朋友圈 很多事更不可能回头 就剩下我们两个吗  hmm..

Done with Week 3. Advocacy didn't turn out as bad as I thought, tutor even encouraged that I kept good eye contact but of course there was so much room for improvement. Yes, one week nearer to term break. Week 4, here we go! It's getting harder and harder each week, extremely exhausted every end of the week but at the same time I feel so satisfied with what I have achieved every week. I don't feel wasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment