Saturday, September 30, 2017

September 29

TGIF yo.
First try on Korean cold noodles, pretty good. Nah, but can never defeat my love for Japanese cold noodles :P

So this boy woke at 1am to call me then ended up watch me stress crying until 3am (fml I know), thank you for putting up with me cause I'm not the only one who is stress, everyone does. 

I'm never an easy kid since young. Mom's words did made me felt better instantly, lifted my worries a little. I was super sorry to disappoint her, couldn't help for what had happened at home recently made me felt even awful but knowing that she supports what I am doing now is more than enough. 努力吧 she said. Can't wait to see her in 2 weeks' time! 

I'm so glad that this love of my life behaves so well when I'm not around. Best puppy always always, couldn't be more grateful to have him bringing joy to the family during hard times like this.  


Learned something this week. I'm only making things worse if I were to be anxious all the time, things will be alright. There are always people who are more capable, don't compare. 做好本分最重要 

1 comment: