Thursday, August 4, 2016

4th Aug 2016.

You get a strange feeling when you're about to leave a place. Like you'll miss the person you are now at this time and this place, because you'll never be this way ever again. 
Leaving London later in the afternoon then to Manchester and KL. Happy :)

Sincerely thank those who lend me a helping hand when I needed one, appreciate it a lot tbh.
On a side note, some people really gotta stop thinking that I'm always up for them any time. I really made an effort to make time for my friends, because I think it's super hard to get everyone together as we grow older, everyone lives the 'busy' life.
Some people also gotta stop taking advantage by thinking that my family is rich, thus I don't really care about my financial flow. Omg kid, that's my parents' money ok, NOT mine and it's their hard earned money, they work very hard every day and they have been penny-pinching to themselves to ensure there's enough money for us :/


No comments:

Post a Comment