 |
| @Lancaster London |
 |
| @Balthazar, one of the best brunches in London |
 |
| Avocado on Toast with Poached Eggs |
 |
| @Crosstown Doughnut & Coffee Bar. The best doughnuts I've ever had, worth the queue! |
 |
| @Flat Iron. They serve the most tender beef at the most reasonable price I swear! |
 |
| That's the reason they're famous, everything is prepared with utmost care. |
 |
| @Gold Mine, their famous roasted duck rice. The best I had too! |
 |
| Adele's live @O2 London, 18 March 2016. |
London gotta be one of my all time favourite cities, I'll never get bored of this place. Indeed, every time is full of surprises, be it food, people, historic sites etc. I'll miss this city the most when I leave.
Very grateful to be given opportunities to explore, thankful for the trust that my parents have placed on me. Sometimes I feel like I'm the luckiest daughter among all my siblings, can't wait for them to come over in July. I must do them proud.
No comments:
Post a Comment