Monday, February 8, 2016

Little girl with dreams



The older I get, the more I can read through people's mind. This really is a bad ability for a girl I swear. 看得太清楚, you get what I mean?  We need to see the colourful side of the world too isn't it. 

I feel so lonely most of the time in UK because I don't think anyone understands me. I feel those around me are so selfish. It's even funnier when they always ask 'why you so hard to please? need to be treated like a princess?' hahaha who needs that honestly! All we need is someone who will accept us despite how imperfect we are, someone who will go through ups n downs together. Not just 'I'm busy, so you be the one who do everything.' C'mon, we all are busy! Not just you. I look as if I'm free always because I always spare time for people whom I care. I can as well say 'I'm busy, too tired. I'm really sorry.' such bullshits. My fault lah, I should have known who are the ones I can count on and who aren't. 

Anyway, Happy Chinese New Year! Goofy and I, together with my family wish everyone health and happiness for the new year of the Monkey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment