Friday, April 18, 2014
When people don't get along it's a disaster but when it works, it adds tremendous energy. This is what I really feel lately. I am someone who can never satisfy about myself, basically I hate myself for hating myself. Questions like why am I so imperfect so and so are all over my mind. Fucking irritating, don't feel like doing anything because depression, I want to sleep, sleep the day away! It's scary when someone constantly feel sad, can't get enough. Wanted to cry hard and loud but I couldn't do it. It's because since young I told myself to be tough and not to cry over hanky panky like other girls cause crying doesn't help. Too late to realize crying at least helps to relieve our inner emotions. Why why the world is a confusing place to live. How good if we can disappear suddenly and never need to come back
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment