Sunday, November 11, 2012

A tiger doesn't lose sleep over the opinion of sheep

Goofy pup is sick, in a quick sudden. Allergic. Maybe the symptoms were already there for quite some time, but non of us realized it. His sickness dread my tears, couldn't hold but like the heavy downpour. Cried so hard for the first time for my pet. Yes, for the sake of a pet. But to me he never a pet solely from day one. Hardly explain, till you have one. All I ask are his health & happiness. Sometimes I feel as if he can understand whatever I'm trying to tell him, very cute! He's going to turn 6 month-old this 20th nov. Born to be loved, we love you. Best blessings baby boy!

Goofy never like to be in his cone.
Unfortunately he has no other available option. A forced choice task!
He's a very good boy. Now, pray the best for him.
Rules of life: you can't choose what stays and what fades away
one of my favorite author

Goodnight 💜 💜 💜

No comments:

Post a Comment