Lame! I'm adoring the young EliseTey from some old photo albums. End of the day, realizing I'm getting older and older, obviously obvious, without a doubt, appearance can tell it all :'( FUCK. just right when we were having dinner at Klang few hours back, I was there yelling, stressing that I don't wanna grow old. Know why? This was due to the fact that I saw a bunch of old women and ahhh I didn't know, wasn't so like us, so familiar? There, were the few of them having dinner, sneaking out to get good food, gossiping, laughing and then slowly leaving the place. I just don't want to grow old please. Imagine one day you stand in front of the mirror, brushing your white hair which previously black and silky, seeing the reflection of wrinkles, slow motion etc. I'd die seeing that I swear.
Back then, I was pretty glad that the law paper was quite okay. Happy lah. I'll do my part and pray for the following. Yes, I want the key to success and be a lawyer in near future. Be good please! Thank you Lord :)
Coming up..my furkid, Goofy! <3
 |
| A healthy dog is a happy dog |
 |
| Lovely sister brother, aren't they? |
 |
| Force feeding huh |
 |
| Happy to see mama outside the grooming room? |
 |
| Goofy makes my life brighter |
No comments:
Post a Comment