Tuesday, January 10, 2012

the good old times

the upswing and downswing. the true reason of livings. we sometimes tend to let go to welcome the new. nevertheless, those used to made up the new were great if were to look back. let the coming up be great, they soon will be the one to let go. dont blame, find happiness within. just as a glass of water can be viewed as half full or half empty. everyone holds a different key.

3 years ago it was. 3 years later no more. another 3 years who knows. maybe yes maybe no. family, friends then comes to ly. everything, which the things I cherish most. no, it's an uncontrollable. no, now I'm a coward.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; ahhhh I got it all in words. happy now. goodnight pals.

No comments:

Post a Comment