got to know that the academic progression report is released today, every and every single shit thing, nothing else came out of the blue. why people did it but not me? I questioned. yes, it's my own problem-laziness. try harder next time. if people able to make it, I can as well. look further young girl.
after a whole long day and finally when I'm back to home, this is what I got from her. blames for bad results, blames for bad attitude. 'you forever treat your friends better than your own family members; you treat your family good only when you need money' isit? nice. all these dedicated from my mom.
some people grow in size but the inner soul, they never grow. think of it. want me to teach you think by using an fucking ass? oh dear, that's gonna be real pathetic. whatever, what big issue I actually did to bring your hatred to this level? what it is actually?..I can't take this anymore. I'm not your bobo-dolls.
just threw all the cupcakes into the dustbin. they look really really chio. but sis had only 1 bite yesterday and she left it in the tupperware till today. mom doesn't even want to have a bite of it. I guess its bodily bad. I don't want them to be left until they're spoiled, I rather decided to throw them myself.
why do we get hurts from the ones we love?
' hurt, because of a person's selfish, deliberate and hypocritical act.
hurt, because someone you cherish has lost trust in you and instead, decide to lean on things other people said.
scared, because you don't know how you're going to forget and ignore the hurt. to wake up the next morning and go on with life pretending that none of that actually made an impact on you, facing the same people, saying it doesn't matter, feigning normalcy, when in fact, it's all that you could ever think about.
you distract yourself, you read, you study, you laugh with someone you never thought would make you laugh, you clean your room. anything to keep your mind off the hurt, it's as if it's a shameful thing.. pile it up with fallen leaves, hide it under your bed, flush it down the toilet. '
No comments:
Post a Comment