Wednesday, September 7, 2011

No one could actually say you deserve better because the best thing that you deserve, will always be your own choice

hello September! a week down and 1 week of my hols just flew away in a blink of an eye. cool! people said life's always a little better when there's a special someone to share the wonderful things with. afraid no, I instead have whole bunch of people to share wonderful things with. 

Life is about people and food.
ziting's birthday @little korea
this cake was a barrel of laughs. candle light burnt the birthday plate

navy blue pedicure looks chio
berry berry from Swensens
still prefer levain's
I love her! we crazies had 20 mcnuggets that night
talked over the night & mcd breakfast at a freaking 6am & too tired to sleep on the same bed & ktv AWESOME
finally she's back again

we players
this is sexy
breakfast @pantai hospital--1901 food for friendship

the sweet babies
vitamin water restore & ignite
gongcha still the best of the best
long time no see, met wanling & keanhoe
spaghetti at this place just getiing SUCKER ewww
YES, miss hsin is coming back!! u better be aware of it ass x)
I wanna see fireflies :x I wanna Malacca :x I wanna picnic :x I really miss him :x
mooncake festival is just around the corner. I freaking bought 4 孔明灯 and I freaking gonna write all the same wish on them!!AHAHA. can we just turn the pendulum back to 14 and celebrate it again @jiaxin's house...right there cooking the eggs w/ the pomelo's skin, burning the leaves/ branches w/ the candles heap

No comments:

Post a Comment