Sunday, September 18, 2011

Laughing is the ultimate aphrodisiac. Get a woman laughing and you've got a woman loving


I know everybody does. but still I wanna tell the entire world, I really love hols a lot! a short break from KL to Kuala Selangor. seafood feast was so fat dying but have you ever realize that life will automatically turns dull without nice food? it's okay if u haven't switch this discovery channel on. just feed your tummy round to burst or otherwise starve yourself to extreme point n u will get what I mean :p it's worth to say when u see things from a diff angle, consequently lead u to a diff thinking; also a way to throw up stress, run away from the mess. people here are friendly, lives here simple peaceful n happy. differentiation among people is comparatively less, they at least treat people with a relatively sincere heart.




for the same reason for the same person
rmb to shout as loud as u can here





squids
the house opposite when it was raining

the mid autumn.










the temptation.





tada! SPONGEBOB kid's wipes!! too bad it's not edible

No comments:

Post a Comment