Monday, August 15, 2011

The most beautiful line is "but, I love you" the most painful line is "I love you, but''

why are you forever so busy...

I'm sucha an idiot. I make the best of every day, I check in club every fri & sat night to attain your attention, I tell myself to stay strong n make sure I move on to reach your level, I stalk you mad like an insane. and what else could be? one thing I always ask myself, why my love forever isn't good enough for you. why. these 2 years weren't easy. not easy to meet up w/ you, you never know how happy I'll be when we meet. you never know how I go through days without you yet by spending time seeing how you step forward, how happy you are at the other side of land. STUPID ENOUGH

No comments:

Post a Comment