cor! when I was about to sleep, some weird smells came. unfortunately, it was my favorite D U R I A N!! it was!!!! durian in the middle of night. I ate them all n the thing is, I don't feel like brushing my teeth again now. heeeeeeeeee....awesome :)
was like damn hyper for the past few days, for dont-know-why. but things changed tremendously 360 degree at this freaking night, for dont-know-why's sake again. I hate this lah. being emo is not a good thing babe #weirdthingsaboutwomen =(
anyway, just hereby to say that it was a good starting. n I saw shadow of him today! couldn't take my eyes off from him. srsly distraction man ._. on a side note, I miss those times when we together skipped class n hung around, late for class, discussed how to cheat in the minor exams, wondered what law was about etcetc, all the bad things BUT, we aint bad girls. doesnt mean regret in any sense of way of course, but hmm...once a while there is still hesitation when I see n hear people who had just walked passed my life. school is tiring. Fri pls come!.!.!.!.!.!
this blog is getting boring n boring, deadening n deadening.
No comments:
Post a Comment