alright, here it is. 30th of May today & it's HOLS! am totally worn out, like really really tired. guess now is the perfect time for beauty sleep. all my friends are either going trips or starting school. so the coming week gonna blank like a sheet of plain paper?...no way!.
outing with the qp last Sat. had a nice day, dined @Levain boulangerie.patisserie for lunch n then to pavi. and yes, we got hell lots of cheap nail polish @EtudeHouse and kj finally gave her very first try of Chatime. but heck, we both cars tio fine outside levain!!!!! wtf. ruined half of the day. just anyhow hope it's a small matter n I manage to settle it on my own. any suggestion to solve the prob please drop it in the comment box as soon as possible. thanks. huh, back to the topic. hey girls, I guess we should meet up for more. we have not enough time to shop to talk to laugh etc etc etc. looking for another meeting of qp =)
it was the june intake registration day of mmu yesterday. thus yingyin & I were there early in the morning for some personal reason. walked around n I was in love with the olympic sized pool, the 400m track over there as well!! they were soooooooooo awesome.
the blind side. we meet thousands of people, but that can be merely few who you and I can count on in life. I now regret. because of one thing, I lost more and more. but I wanna tell, I love you. let me jump in your game before I lose more. I miss the good times.
No comments:
Post a Comment