Tuesday, March 1, 2011
life is about the choices we make
for one thing, sometimes..life is out of expectation. like how it was yesterday. happily awaited for the arrival to Malaysia but everything just screwed up because of the phone calls. dad got mad n I didn't know why became the one who to blame. my mind was blank. he kept on yelling 'u don't know how to take taxi ar? why do u need me to drive so far away just to fetch u two?! u thought I don't have the money to let u take taxi meh? u're just wasting my time.' blablabla...how much I wished those harsh words to stop immediately, which I didn't wish to hear any. it was that late, it was my returning from other country after one whole week, why couldn't u be milder to your own daughter even it was not your responsibilities to pick me up. I just couldn't understand, every words from him kept on spinning in my mind yet I told myself not to weep not to weep, it's gonna be alright soon. failed, even when I was about to sleep the tears still rolling down, till I didn't realize I was too tired to fall asleep.
for another, HK trip was way too fun!! n heck..why the whole HK is free of duty? it simply makes people crazy of shopping n goes bankrupt easily! things were cheap...we didn't even mind walking a little more to reach the things we eager. s h o p p i n g p a r a d i s e! yea yea yea, suits shopaholic like me (: I love all the stuffs I bought so much!! hk people walk at a really high speed, even escalators also faster than us. this city moves really fast. u will definitely be pushed aside or got scolded if you're slower than the normals.
this was the first oversea trip with friends in my life, backpacked around with the maps we had. experienced their culture, tried on the local food, took MTR n cabs to diff places. can u imagine that?? haha..I couldn't believe we really made it at the end of the day! I mean...at the age of 18 only. cool right? alright, just a summary of the places we went.
1st day was nothing much, spent almost the entire day on flight n waited at the airport cause we need to meet up with hsin n her family. just a simple dinner at 翡翠 in airport with yingyin. after that steamboat at 春夏秋冬. (first time had my steamboat at midnight) 2nd day was shopping day. 3rd day we headed to ocean park n wanyeen joined us that night. 4th day-Macao, impressive place with historical breeze. I love 钜记portugese tarts. 5th day-disneyland. disney taught me to never stop believing in dreams. (we actually prefer disney than ocean park but if you're a roller-coaster adventurer, choose ocean park) 6th day-walked around 中环, paid a visit to 中山纪念馆 n 太平山 de Tussauds wax house. food always my first priority in life, so.....hk mc-donalds offers pork n yam pie. highly recommended 金华茶餐厅de 菠萝包, 翠华餐厅de wantan mee, 许榴山 de mango freeze, 7-11 de coke freeze n new york fries but still I love malaysia's curry n popcorn more. oh yeah...hk people love octopus n pork so much :( yet their char siew was nice!
hmm..yup, it almost all up there already. I learned one thing, never follow those travel package unless u need a translator. or else go explore by your own, u can get some info from the web or ask. people are willing to do u a favor if u kindly ask.
for more info, pls refer to www.yingyinchew.blogspot.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment