Sunday, January 9, 2011

step 5.

well, primary gathering was held at Kim Gary, mid-valley. damn boring I could tell, food was freaking bad and the atmosphere was super weird. we like divided into gangs. so at the end we 3 just ordered some drinks and talked a while with FEW of them only. smart us left and went to Italiannies. haha, we seemed like we had reached the heaven the moment we stepped into the restaurant. Ying n I had planned this for years! but we always run out of money, poor us. there we went, toasted bruschetta, ham & mushroom pizza, clear broth with pasta soup and penne bosca. all above were really nice, like what we expected, never fail to feed our tummy round. next..New York Deli!! and our beloved ice-cream, New Zealand Natural. it's all 'NEW'! we must try these up. I swear I won't shop anymore. instead, save some bucks up for food :)

really enjoyed being so free, nothing to fan nothing to worry. fuck sia, lifeless actually quite a good thing also?

No comments:

Post a Comment