Monday, January 24, 2011

step 13.

as always, every vacation will eventually comes to its end no matter how enjoy you're. hell, 24/1 too comes so fast and you gonna back to sg again and there your jc life waiting for you. sad. that means I'll only see you on Mar hols. 2 months, anything could happens in 2 months time, things change in merely 2 months also. walao, some more sad. 2 MONTHS!!!

22/1 back to chkl to get the econs textbook back for sis and to pass some notes to 刘聪老师 (gotta thanks him a lot for his starfruit n so on, he's a nice teacher.) and of course, needless to say, met my QP!! argh..I miss them like hell. so the moment we saw each other we were like screaming and screaming and kept criticizing one another. haha, that's us. stupid crazy ones and sometimes even made people dislike us for making too much noise. everything was fine. but worst came when that fucking girl came down from the stairs. everyone heard she yelled from the stairs..'ling, why your hair so ugly??' lols, damn speechless. just ignored her and everyone simply turned their heads off and laughed. well, I knew the original color better, but did you need to scream it loud and let the whole world know? fine, another joke. haha, even I myself also laughed non-stop. she always like that, very interested in people's hair, we already used to it.

I love all of you!
 don't know when only we will meet again ):

surprisingly, had a blessed day with yingyin, jiajia, qhsin, wanyeen, jukhong, et & ly. basketball, volley, badminton and swimming..did enjoyed so much, fun! ♥ was so sporty, super shuai. haha, sunshine boy. and you know, he was damn smart to forget his air pump. haha, but good news was..we both went to the petrol station and pumped the volleyball. actually I was damn nervous. but yes, it didn't as bad as I thought cause I scared we might ended up nothing to chat. dined at Mutiara as it was the only nearest and cheapest place. (I actually really planned to cook for you. but haih..next time la) and around 9pm, et & ly went back. Jiajia & I guided them to the guide house. felt so blissful the moment he & I walking from the house till he got into the car. the surrounding was peace, like we could only hear we two whispering to each other. huh...I actually hate to say goodbye, it's just a horrible feeling to say goodbye to someone you care about that much. but such word I just have to say every time before he leaves, if not our chatter gonna hang half way like that. that even weird.

no matter how long it takes, I'll wait you.

accidentally hurt my leg and I couldn't do anything besides bearing the pain and seeing the blood gushed out from the wound. fucking pain and fuck the blood ): after they both left, we then back to the house and did a little bit of cleaning. soon later, we all left around 10pm. what a happy tiring day. guess what? every part of my body also damn pain now. hmm..or maybe need to exercise more frequently.

damn upset after knowing the truth. I mean..I can trust her for that much, why can't she trust me for that much also? I thought she really know who the hell I am. do I look so bitchy who will grab other people's bf? I fucking know how the feel is if your own best friend grab your beloved than anyone of you. I swear I never do such awful thing! furthermore, she knows everything about me, just don't really understand why can't she trust me. I at least know how to differentiate between friends and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment