Wednesday, January 12, 2011

See with your Mind, Listen with your Heart.

fine, I hate this. I took the initiative but it seems not working. still, you treated me vigilantly. it was a big diff the way you type the way you talk and everything you do against me and her. you typed that long and you typed this long. why? you scare if you type a phrase longer will make me fall even deep? wtf, don't silly. sigh. that's what I miss, share things, share thoughts.

turn out to be happier after meeting them. it was nice to talk with them as I've been so frustrated these days. we went pizza and pasar malam. was offended by the vulgarity of those men jokes in pasar malam. sometimes just couldn't resist to give a damn fuck to them like how ying n I did in penang. glad to have such parents, I appreciate it. cheers, lovelies. 

I had always so jealous people that have many 'fans & friends'. people interested in them and go to them. I understand that I myself always give people bad impressions as they think I'm very hard to get along. that's the reason I don't really have many closed friends also. as time goes by, I realized sth, there's no a need to bother what others think about you. people will figure it out over a period of time. such great fellas are people you can count on for a life time, ones who know you sometimes better than yourself, is the same people who have been standing beside you all along.

No comments:

Post a Comment